Job Opening: Work Life Director
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the expected hours for this role?
- The hours per week needed will vary. This is based on whether a class is currently in session, or preparation is happening for an upcoming class.
- This position will include classes continuously cycling on a year-round basis, with an average two-three week breaks in between.
- We do hope to offer at least 1 or 2 evening classes per year to facilitate more people.
Is this an administrative or teaching role?
- The Work Life Director will need to be able to do both teaching and administration of the program. There will be teaching on a regular basis, and administrative needs to grow the program to best serve the community.
- The ideal Director will be able to teach, mentor, gather data, track statistics, follow up with graduates, and apply for grants.
- Relational aspect. Relationships are a huge part of One City and Work Life. Building relationships with participants, partner organizations, allies, etc is an intricate part of this position. Walking alongside individuals.
- Work Life is a faith based curriculum. Candidate must be willing to teach in regards to a Christian faith based mindset.
What is the pay rate for this position?
- The Work Life Director pay will depend on candidate and increase as the program develops and more funding becomes available.
When will a decision be made regarding this position?
- One City will be accepting applications until April 1st.
How do I apply?
- Please review the extended job description.
- Fill out the form below, or email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com